Oil for deep-frying
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbls corn flour
2 tbls rice flour
salt and pepper for seasoning
130g salted butter
2 tbls Happy Home Chinese Chilli Paste
1 tbls Dad's Garden Teriyaki sauce
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp MA's Garlic Paste
Chopped dried chillies
1. Combine flours, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Dip mushrooms into beaten eggs and toss in seasoned flour mixture.
3. Shake off excess flour and fry until golden in vegetable oil
4. Cook in batches and put aside on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
5. In a pan, melt butter.
6. Once hot add all other ingredients and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and toss through fried mushroom.
8. Serve immediately sprinkled with green onions, chopped, onion rings and chopped dried chillies