400g Pasta Roma Rigatoni
1 ½ tsp MA's Garlic Paste
150g Spinach 1 tbls butter
1 tbsp Pasta Roma Chilli
3 tbsp Curd
1 tbsp milk
1 large onion, sliced
1 tsp MA's Chilli Pieces
300g grated cheese
1. Boil pasta & drain.
2. In a pan heat butter and add onion.
3. Add garlic, chilli and spinach. When the spinach has reduced turn heat to low.
4. Stir through curd, milk, pasta sauce, pasta and ½ cheese.
5. Place in an oven safe dish and sprinkle with remaining ½ cheese.
6. Serve with chicken cacciatore or stir through a small can of tuna before baking for an entire meal.